Bullshido

ddt into scark choke wasnt bad though

1 Like

Bullshitdo

1 Like

1 Like

Fake martial arts masters must have been having ball from the beginning of the Kung Fu film boom up until UFC 1.

Back then someone could develop a “self defense system” in their living room, buy a bunch of trophies from AWMA, and open up a school without anyone ever checking their credentials. How many of these guys were basically playing a character? I’m trying to remember the name of that little pencil neck ninja guy who had like 100 books. I think he trained under that Count Dante guy. I remember him arguing either on Bullshido or his own board about how he was too deadly for the UFC because his favorite technique was sand to the eyes.

2 Likes

Ashida Kim,

5 Likes

lol yep that’s him. Gotta love the pro wrestling angle at the end, raising his opponent’s limp arm twice to prove he’s out before lightly tapping his back to restore consciousness.

“If I leave him here like this, he’ll die. But ninjutsu also has the power to restore life.”

Fascinating stuff.

2 Likes

1 Like

ttt