Jon Jones pizza eating contest

@Dioxippus this how I feel sometimes…

2 Likes

lol goddamn. Fuckin weirdo.

3 Likes

If Jon posted here I would call out of work and keep my phone charged for 3 days reloading this site…

2 Likes

The mouth to mouth bit got him thinking. Thinking with his hard erect peñor.

2 Likes

something gay going on, he just keeps shoving food in his mouth like he is trying to gag on pizza

not really chewing or eating…just gagging lol

3 Likes

He’s like disgusted with the best part, the crust. He’s a fucking sociopath

2 Likes

I’m not a big pizza guy myself but pizza is obviously wasted on you lol.

1 Like

The main part of every pizza is the dough.
Don’t be a retard

Daniel Cormier's Expressive Smile

2 Likes

Daniel Cormier Phone in Bed Meme

2 Likes

Just go eat some bread then you pizza potato.