That’s another thing. It’s tragic that many kids are estranged from their parents .. when they pass it’s really tough
Any pics of Dana’s sister out there?
Hopefully she has a better hairline
I’ve never seen Dana this shook either. This really affected him. I also just found out he’s an Athiest. Which I align with as well
Dana White was raised Catholic — Catholic school, church, altar boy — and says none of it stuck. By his twenties he was not guided by religion. In a 2008 Playboy interview he said he does not believe in God, the devil, or ghosts, and that he finds religion fascinating mainly because it is violent. He has also called organized religion dangerous and said it should probably go away
https://x.com/zherkaofficial/status/2107318147506409861/video/1?s=46
I think nearly all billionaires are miserable and lonely
Well its lonely on the top
Bartlett is black so it’s not surprising he’s classless. I think that they lack empathy. That’s why we see video after video of them savagely beating and killing with no remorse.
It’s your mom and she’s talking all kinds of shit about you.
I mean, even if it was all true…it’s your fucking mom.
That’s gotta hurt sooo bad.
There are always 2 sides to the story but yes, if your mother writes a book and trashes you then that’s something that’s hard to forgive
