Dana White is opening up up about his contentious relationship with his mother.
In 2011, Whiteâs mother June published a book titled Dana White, King of MMA, which was billed as an unauthorized biography about the UFC boss. Juneâs account included multiple personal attacks on White, who has rarely spoken about his mother; however, speaking to The Diary Of A CEO, White shared some of the backstory behind the family feud and the fallout from Juneâs words.ââ
âI was on a trip one time, you know this was beforeâYou know, I didnât have e-mails and all that shit on the road, and I was with Lorenzo Fertitta, my partner, and we were in London for, like, two weeks,â White said. âAnd when I got back, I checked my e-mails, and I have a bunch of e-mails from [June] threatening me.
ââYouâre going to send me this much money. You have two options: You can give me this all upfront or you can pay me payments over the next f*cking whatever, Iâm looking to buy a bar or whatever it was.â She wasnât getting responses because I was in London. Then the e-mails started getting nastier and nastier and nastier by the end and I just f*cking blew up and that was the beginning of the end with me and her.â
June raised White and his sister Kelly as a single mother due to Whiteâs father Dana White Sr. being mostly absent from his childrenâs lives. Both June and Dana Sr. passed sometime in the past few years, White revealed in a 2023 interview with Piers Morgan.
Though White prefers not to dwell on the past, he admits that the accusations in his motherâs book affected him in the moment.
âI donât go on shows to speak negatively about my mother,â White said. âI was telling you earlier, I wouldnât change anything. People say, âDo you think you are who you are today because of your parents?â Absolutely, 100 percent. You know, good, bad, whatever, however you want to look at it. My parents pass away, I donât want to tell bad stories about my parents, but thatâs one of the grossest, most disgusting things that you couldnât even imagine possible until it happens to you. What are you going to do? Youâre going to f*cking cry about it? âOh, you donât understand, my f*ckingâŚâ
âThe thing thatâs bad about that and what she did is a lot of other people, I think she hurt in that book. She didnât hurt me, but other people that, you know, a lot of things that arenât true and a lot of people that didnât do anything to her in that book. Iâve never read it, but Iâve had lawyers tell me about it, shit like that, the personal private pictures that she just threw out there that she didnât really have the right to do, itâs one of those things that when you become successful, this type of shit happens to you.â
White credits other friends and family for helping to shape him, though he made sure to praise June for everything she did for him and Kelly.
âMe and my sister will talk about my mom and weâll be like, âHow the f*ck did she do it?ââ White said. âShe was a single mom. My dad was what he was. Single mom, worked her ass off, did all this stuff, and she did it. She raised two kids. No matter all the bad things or whatever that happened, the book and all that, she raised two kids by herself and moved across country from Boston to Vegas with two kids and a dog and a car. We drove cross-country.
âI remember we were going through the midwest and there were tornadoes coming and shit, all the stuff that we did and we went through, she did it. She did it. By herself. My sister and I, even though we didnât talk to her for years, we credit her and respect what she did.â
Cliffs?
Boomer mom has TDS!
Built Lie A Fluffer.
As someones whos mother just diedâŚ
Cliffs? Lol
Sorry
Dana is a 50 something year old businessman who happens to run the UFC.
His relationship with his mom, wife, uncle, gardener or car detailer ainât my fucking business.
Only old ladies, teenage girls and faggots care about this shit. Gossip and drama are female traits.
IIRC Danaâs mom said he was a scumbag.
Probably because he actually is a scumbag.
Sheâs Danaâs Mom alright.
I mentioned it in the other thread, but I was blocked from both Dana and UFCâs Twitter accounts for years because I was following Jerry Millen who helped put the book together. For what was a very fringe book that most UFC fans probably never heard of, Dana went out of his way to use a bot to auto-block people who followed the person who helped release it.
And I wasnât even following Millen because of the June White drama. Once upon a time, he and Evgeni Kogan were the only reliable sources for FEDOR news
HAD. This is old news. Even though the article is recent.
Thoughts and Prayers.

it is
Dana mother makes Dana pink everytime
I read the book, and put it up on mma torrent sites
She sounds bitter, wanted credit for Danaâs succes
And Jerry Millen is a faggot
Can you imagine having the drama between you and your parents be laid out in front of everyone? I would not care for that at all

