FEDOR is STILL the GOAT!

Correction, this may be the most ridiculous lie youve told.

Tell me more though, lets keep burning your paper thin credibilty buddy!

Good luck.

Lol what about Mir?

Santos

Reyes

Gusto

Stipe

I couldve just named all the ppl Jon has eyepoked instead, but i didnt feel like naming literally EVERY person hes ever fought lol.

1 Like

Fedor KOd Mir.

What is your point here?

Come on, get it out you can do it!

By the way, Jon is the UFC’s posterboy. No one in MMA history has been given as much favoritism as he has.

1 Like

Okay, I will play. How often do you jack off to Jon’s highlight reel? I bet you are the weird kind of fan who asks other men to write their names on property you own. You probably bid on his fighter shorts and have half-naked pictures on your phone and in your bedroom. Everyone knows you love MMA and have men as your heroes. You go online and defend other grown men on a private message board.

Did I do it right?
Proud We Did It GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

You win that was great!

1 Like

Ignore Song, he’s just the class clown that has to resort to trying to make the class laugh because he never understands the homework assignments.

3 Likes

Wow…

I see this thread got going after I went to bed.

I’ll have to catch up with the “arguments”.

.
.

Well, we now know for sure that most elite HW would have wiped the floor with Jones.

We finally got to see him move around with a legit HW, and he didn’t look great at all.

Jones is lucky he was fighting a 44 year old coming off a loss and a 2 year layoff.
Stipe was only heavier than Jones because he weighed in carrying 10 pounds of ring rust.

Even vs rusty Stipe Jones had to turn his back and get on his bike.
Stipe of a few years ago would have cleaned his clock.
Now imagine what HW killers like Werdum, Reem, Cain, Brock, Barnett, etc would have done to Jones.
Hell I think Arlovski would KO him.

Jones got his pathetic little legacy fight with a washed up old fighter – but in doing so he showed the world the reason he was scared to move up to HW a long time ago.
Because he would have lost.
He knew it – and now everyone else knows it.

Goat my ass lol.

Fedor is still the king of the MMA mountain, and will be for a long time.

.

fedor emelianenko yes GIF by DAZN USA

2 Likes

You can’t be serious.

I’m just catching up with the thread but please tell me you were joking.

Pride era Fedor would beat Jones 10/10 times.

1 Like

JD, its so hard to compare guys from different weight classes, different eras and different rules that I only do it by weight class nowadays. I have Jones as LHW GOAT, Fedor as HW, St. Pierre as WW and The Eagle as LW. Too many variables to compare these guys with each other.

4 Likes

HARLAN!!!

nuclear explosion GIF

Hell yes!

Great to see you here brother!!

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

.
.
.
.
.

Gentlemen… Take notice.

You are now officially among OG royalty.

Act accordingly.

I still have Fedor as the absolute GOAT.

Nobody had a run like him, not even Jones.

Fedor still has more finishes than Jones has fights.

From what I say last night, peak Fedor handles Jones.

No doubt about it.

you made my morning brother.

1 Like

Haha. I thought I’d make my first post on your thread. Good to be back!

2 Likes

Welcome brochacho, awesome to see you here!

1 Like

western clint eastwood GIF

1 Like

Whammy

I love Fedor but prime Jones beats prime Fedor imo. Fedor was dropping fights to meathead for goodness sakes.

1 Like

You guys are telling me life isnt fair and some people get special treatment? Fuuuuu

He looked just like he always does since he was fighting people like Roy Nelson and JDS

Is this true?

I guess it is fedor has 31 finishes and jones has 30 fights.

1 Like