Fight Night - Allen Vs Duncan - 10/10

1 Like
1 Like

Event: UFC Vegas 122: ā€œAllen vs. Duncanā€
Date: Sat., Oct. 10, 2026
Location: Meta APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada
Broadcast: Paramount+
Start Time: 5 p.m. ET Prelims Card | 8 p.m. ET Main Card

UFC Vegas 122 Main Event On Paramount+:

185 lbs.: Brendan Allen vs. Christian Leroy Duncan

UFC Vegas 122 Main Card on Paramount+ (8 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Matheus Camilo vs. Jai Herbert
155 lbs.: Lupita Godinez vs. Ketlen Souza
145 lbs.: Andre Fili vs. Kai Kamaka III
185 lbs.: Julius Walker vs. Gerald Meerschaert
135 lbs.: Malcolm Wellmaker vs. Otari Tanzilovi

UFC Vegas 122 Prelims Card on Paramount+ (5 p.m. ET):

155 lbs.: Francisco Prado vs. Ismael Bonfim
170 lbs.: Niko Price vs. Leon Shahbazyan
205 lbs.: Felipe Franco vs. Brendson Ribeiro
265 lbs.: RJ Harris vs. Allen Frye Jr.
135 lbs.: Darya Zheleznyakova vs. Alice Pereira
125 lbs.: Ernesta Kareckaite vs. Melissa Gatto

1 Like

Time for them to go Spike-mode and have those fightnights mid-week
Who’s with me?!

1 Like

Free up the weekend for something better !

1 Like

No. I like it how it is, tough titties Ferris

2 Likes

Man in Trash Garbage Pile

This card is peak Paramount Era Apex slop

I look foward to see if well maker is done or not, Also main event is a good one

Yeah not a card that screams ā€˜must see’

1 Like

I always vote against Allen when there is a big fight. He is a good fighter but fails under big tests. I don’t think he will do well in the spot light.

I got nothing against him and would rather him win than Duncan

1 Like