I guess Khamzat’s gonna be taking that break after all

I thought maybe he’d be fighting Pyfer in December. Now I’m guessing we’ll see him back around October 2027 in Abu Dhabi.

The More You Know

2 Likes

Thanks for providing a detailed list of all the background information, facts and quotes that brought you to that conclusion!

6 Likes

These sort of minimal musings may have flown in 1975 but this is 2026

Man Shakes Head in Disagreement (SMH)

After what happened that night I doubt he’ll be able to fight before 2029.

1 Like

oh yes after what’s gone on, which we won’t mention, it’s difficult to see him back.

just think of the weight of evidence. or imagine it if op dont fuckin post it.

image

image

Well, this has been unenlightening.

1 Like

Interwebs say that Khamzat wants a fight by Dec. or he is taking a break. Sept.13 dates the article.