Ian Garry vs Michael Morales - date set

According to Garry… but kinda not really

https://x.com/champrds/status/2107009056577667336?s=46

1 Like

Morales says no - Shavkat

https://bloodyelbow.com/2026/10/04/michael-morales-claims-hes-fighting-shavkat-rakhmonov-next-in-message-to-ufc-welterweight-division/

ha when you posted ‘date set’, i just thought about that chair in the cheap hotel room.

1 Like

Morales is supposed to fight jdm in Sydney February

But Why? Man in Surgical Gown

Morales is on 8 fight W streak (just in UFC) and ranked above JDM who has been prison raped in his last 2 fights

3 Likes

But he got raped by the best..that’s got to count for something, it’s not a great match up for my boy jack

He would still whoop most cunts…I believe..I believe

There’s not a person on earth that I’m excited to see Ian Garry fight. He’s one of the most boring fighters the ufc has ever had.

6 Likes

oh if i said, Brock Lesnar, for example. would that not get you going a tad?

3 Likes

Yeah I like JDM

Point is more about rankings / title eliminators - and even hype if rankings don’t matter

MM on a steep upward trajectory… fact he’s not fighting Prates suggest Prates getting the title shot (not booked or official yet)

I guess who else is Morales going to fight…he already beat Brady, Bonfirm isn’t in mix yet. I guess that’s why Garry is calling him out - knows he’s top of the heap

2 Likes

I’d rather see jdm take on that Croat dude that looked good this weekend against kaos

3 Likes

I mean morales vs Garry makes sense

1 Like

Roberto Soldic.

That would be a good fight, nice call.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Why would anyone want to fight Garry? He’s guaranteed to make it a terrible fight and he’s difficult to beat. If you do beat him the fight was so shitty that it does nothing for you.

2 Likes

Cuzz no one else wants to fite him.cant get a title shot becuase he waers a dress.

1 Like

It’s MACHADO Garry you bigot.