Ilia Topuria on why he lost to Justin Gaethje

https://x.com/nacyaxxx/status/2107326743975797006/video/1?s=46

10 Likes

Is this AI?

1 Like

Just Maybe - So So Iffy

2 Likes

Seems legit

2 Likes

I thought lil llia’s purse would be black. He looks a little tall too.

Anyway, that crazy chick from the OG video was pretty damn hot at the time, she should have jumped straight to onlyfans so a limp wrist could share her pics. But at least we get shit like this and the Biden one I watched was funny.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

“I was over confident and threw everything I had at him trying to get him outnof there and he was tougher than I expected and after he caught ne the first time, I got in my head and couldnt do what I wanted because I was thinking about it too much and then he cracked me again and it ruined my confidence and I lost my nerve and it cost me the fight.”

2 Likes

6/10. Would have better if Gaethje looked at the camera and smiled at the end.

And maybe using Ilia’s voice.. but I still lol

Idk what happened but the videos that came out after this happened of who claimed to be the same lady did not look the same. It was wild to me how different she looked. Like totally different people.

1 Like

It looked like she went Hollywood overnight, bad makeup and terrible tan to match. The lady on the plane looked to be at the start of a psychotic break and the lady explaining it in the follow ups looked like she made that break a full-time gig.

I just have a bad feeling she is a scratcher or a slapper during sex, I’m not sure but I will bet she is no dead fish.

1 Like