Jon Jones getting hammered last night

Between parties imo. He fought between parties.

2 Likes

In some alternate universe, partying with Jon Jones, Rick James, Ozzy Osbourne, and Keith Richards would have been tubular

The gae demons within

Serious Man Tries to Eat Banana Through Glasses

The man could be making $20 million/fight, dominating the HW division, and cementing his legacy as GOAT.

Instead he’s doing, well, that.

3 Likes

It would be the perfect time for him to come back. He completely toyed with the Undisputed Champion.

Who knows how much pain he really is in though.

Mans is too old to be getting that kind of drunk

2 Likes

He is prob feels too old for that shit, so will just enjoy the life

I was in NJ the day he won the belt, walking around outside at like 2pm until doors. I didn’t see Jon playing superhero. It would be hilarious if I did or if the story was even true.

I did run into shogun and his entire team about a minute after i finished a joint. My buddy was almost blackout drunk at this point and couldn’t find his phone to get a picture. The phone was in his back pocket. I had to stop him from chasing down shogun for a Pic (probably a few blocks away at that point)

I get that drunk but I sit calmy telling stories and laughing not roll around the ground like a weirdo lol

1 Like