Jon Jones getting hammered last night

comments are also gold

8 Likes

I didn’t think Jon partied like that…

6 Likes

Why?

Never heard of him?

I thought all he did between fights was party like that lol.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, he’s a christian that is always trying to do better in life.

11 Likes

“We’re good people”

  • Gable and Bones
5 Likes

I figured this was the dude’s default mode when not in camp.

5 Likes

That was footage from his last camp

4 Likes

being goat with that lifestyle… he coulda been even better without it

1 Like

He’s white girl drunk and moves very zesty

Gay Gay Gay The Hot Chick

6 Likes

Coach of the year, get this man his own gym bar.

1 Like

one day at a time

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

2 Likes

Criminal charges incoming…

Ufc Maycee Barber

Such a fucking pussy

they cut off the video right before he stopped a mugging

Blue Streak Dave Chappelle

5 Likes

Dave Chappelle knocks over water pitcher
Psyche!

3 Likes




who is he fighting? :laughing:

His inner demons bro

4 Likes

That sir, is shadowboxing.