Josh Hokit: Tom has pink eye

https://x.com/ChampRDS/status/2104626473004900581?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^2104626473004900581|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

2 Likes

Ok?…

1 Like

oh fuck listening to that manufactured codswallop. cynical, cynical man trying to tick all his characterisation boxes and be waaay out there controversial. seems so perfectly insincere.

2 Likes

Richard Hammond: That's Clever

Not something I considered but I can see it being true.

He can be as cringe as he wants with this retarded character thing as long as he brings it like he did against Curtis Blaydes and Derrick Lewis.

3 Likes

Hard to be mad at the guy. It’s pretty obvious he’s just playing a WWF character.

ok, I think marketing yourself with a false character isn’t a good thing.

ask Colby. he had to stoop to insulting dead relatives to stay in the headlines. unacceptable.

if you want to be a bit Ric Flair, fine, be an exaggerated version of yourself. but you can’t be an exaggerated version of someone else without catching a nasty post on here.

cheeky bastards playing up to the camera - yes
entirely contrived personalities - I’d suggest no

1 Like

I watched the whole vid at the gym today. LOL @ his impression of a Volkov fan. And I 100% agree. Volkov is boring as fuck.

1 Like

That was soooooo low. So much across the line.

*

Yet later, we learned that Edward’s dad was a criminal gang member, and was… SHOT DEAD IN THE HEAD. And what does his retard son do? The “headshot dead” finger gun gesture. Fuck him. It made me change my tune about what Colby did.

Back then, I really disliked Kamaru Usman, but seeing Edwards do the gun to the head thing to him really pissed me off. Knowing his dad’s story, just wow. What a POS.

1 Like

ooof that’s a different matter. fair play, crack on and say your bit.

my point remains about playing make-believe characters.

Hokit won’t beat Gane but if he does, Tom will embarrass him.