Norman Smiley wants out of this fight

Lazy Horse IMO
Wow, black dudes a huge pussy. Fire him on the spot.
Normal ringgirls

This… he wasn’t trying to cheat to win… he was cheating to get the fight stopped
He wanted out, throws an illegal blow
Dude was a Dollar General John Dodson
I’ve never seen such blatant cowardice in a professional fight before. That was pathetic. Take a knee, get a breather. WTF
More like 7-8 illegal strikes lol, dude was trying to cheat his way out of that fight for a round and a half.
Wonder if the winner gets paid in full?

Next week

He should get both their purses IMO
Yeah, saw it in the replay
Travis Thompson has one of the better episodes of Lytes Out Podcast vs a dude who fought in streetbeefs
Wonderwhen Bec has to fight?
3rd to last, right before the co main
I’ll have to check that out
I’ve noticed a few Streetbeefs dudes popping up in smaller Bare Knuckle orgs lately.