I know Ryan Garcia is thin, but Conor looks 200lbs next to him, it almost looks shopped
Conor has soon completed his physical transformation into average British Ibiza trash
Probably hasnt been exercising while he couldn’t walk
It’s a shame he broke his leg again or whatever it was. We were robbed out of seeing max holloway knock him unconscious
We deserved to see this again
It’s a shame that pre-Mayweather McGregor never returned. I think his bulk (from the roids) is the underlying cause of his injuries. He used to be fun to watch.
mcgregor definitely obsessed w bulk. probably at the expense of what made him so good
“He’s pushing 250lbs and has a better physique than 80% of bodybuilders internationally”

With Jones retired and Alex Pereira moving up to heavyweight the 205 weight class is wide open for a bulked up Conor.
Conor vs Jiri…
I like it!
Precision & Timing beats a stupid motherfucker every time.
The drugs are giving him a giant head lol
he is 200
Joe Rogan recommended his doctor to Conor.







