A civil lawsuit that alleged Conor McGregor sexually assaulted a woman in the bathroom at an NBA Finals game in 2023 was dropped in U.S. District Court on Wednesday after the woman voluntarily filed for dismissal.
The woman, who is described in the lawsuit as a 49-year-old business executive, had accused McGregor of sexual assault during a Miami Heat game in June 2023 at Kaseya Center in Miami. The woman filed a civil suit against McGregor and the Miami Heat on Jan. 14. The Florida State Attorney’s Office did not pursue criminal charges in the matter.
The big girl right
bro 49 wtf.
she got paid to go away. dont need that drama during the build up to the whitehouse event.
probably cost him 4m - 5m total with legal fees and settlement costs.
sad bro guy just needed a PIC girl that knows he’s a demon and has a couple pro skallies on dog leashes back at the pad for him to come home to and all this could of been avoided.
but he’s born again now so it should be all good.
I lose track of all the Conor rape allegations. I remember there were a few that were BS. Is this one of them
hhhahahahahahhaa

Irish court charges 2 with perjury over Conor McGregor appeal in civil case over sexual assault allegations
A man and woman in Ireland are facing perjury charges after allegedly lying to authorities during Conor McGregor’s appeal in his civil case, where a jury found him liable for sexually assaulting a woman in a Dublin hotel back in 2018.
Samantha O’Reilly and Steven Cummins appeared in a Dublin, Ireland court on Tuesday, where they were charged with perjury following an investigation by police. The pair were charged with giving statements during the trial that were false, and that they knew were false.
The pair was under investigation ever since McGregor’s unsuccessful appeal in court regarding the civil lawsuit where he was found liable by a jury for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman named Nikita Hand back in 2018.
McGregor’s appeal included an affidavit from O’Reilly, who was a former neighbor of Hand, and she claimed she witnessed a physical altercation between Hand and her ex-boyfriend around the same time as the alleged assault back in 2018.
Hand denied those allegations, but then the “evidence” was withdrawn from the appeal.
McGregor was accused of sexually assaulting Hand in a Dublin hotel in 2018, and after the jury handed down their verdict, McGregor was ordered to pay Hand £206,000 ($271,742.84) along with legal fees.
While the courts have already ruled on the case numerous times, McGregor continues to proclaim his innocence as he did in July before his scheduled comeback against Max Holloway in the UFC.
“I am an innocent man,” McGregor said. “I’ll stand for my innocence until the day I go out. This is still a situation where I fight. There’s a reason it didn’t go where it went and went to a civil trial. It is what it is. It stings deep. I continue to fight.
“I know the truth. I know that lying lips are an abomination to the lord. I know that anything done in darkness will soon come to light. I trust in god that it’s coming. You best believe it’s coming, and I look very, very forward to the day.”

Conor is innocent. That woman is lying.
So still a rapist. Got jt

