Miss Germany Training for Boxing Debut

She can hit my pads.

https://x.com/24horaspt/status/2106866956691443966?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^2106866956691443966|twgr^294de6e05a278293af3c32b39a8027cb44674f53|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fmymmanews.com%2Fformer-miss-germany-preparing-for-pro-boxing-debut%2F

4 Likes

Hot but why?

1 Like

As fucked up as Germany is these days, I’m surprised it’s not a Muslim tranny…

4 Likes

Not enough attention.

She’s 33 years old :face_vomiting:

Ancient hag needs a way to pay the bills

High odds her opponent will be a tranny

1 Like

Came expecting some Moroccan whore

1 Like

Billy Blanks Tae Bo Amped: Get AMPED!

3 Likes

To create some German übermensch

Pfft she fucking sucks and I want to put my penis in her virgina

2 Likes

Tatjana “the solution” Genrich

1 Like

Of course I’ll watch her box.

1 Like

I’d train her box

2 Likes

Those hip flexors need some work. I’m down to kingdom her realm even if I’m the third.

2 Likes

She’s got the physique of a praying mantis, but still wood.

1 Like

She’s still not as bad as Rhonda. No one is as bad as Rhonda.

1 Like