Honestly, I was hoping that this was going to work out for him
It isn’t easy moving into the next chapter after fighting comes to an end
Honestly, I was hoping that this was going to work out for him
It isn’t easy moving into the next chapter after fighting comes to an end
It seemed like it was going to? They would always order the PPV and Tito would be there.
Seemed to be good potential for a long run
He should take tips from Butterbean on how to run a restauraunt.
Delete this shit. I got the text last night and already posted.
If you saw the actual amount of people that frequented the place, you’d think otherwise.
Hater
Long live UFC hall of famer Tito Ortiz
Do you know of any HoF’er in the history of any other sport that the promoter doesn’t want at the show…Coincidence? I think not.
Lions don’t care about Zebras.
Keep reaching for those grapes.
Keep editing your posts until you get it right.
Titos cantina closing down ..is already sounding like a violin.
Titos was the greatest Cantina of the night!
Tito wanted his Cantina to outlive his children of course, 100 percent…
That handwriting looks exactly like his…AMAZING.
restaurants are hard and about the last thing id recommend for anyone. I hope some enterprising dego whos family has been expanding in the area snags up the property i bet tito when new spared no expense so im sure the equipment and shit is good and he prolly took a huge bath initially.
@Siciliano
tagged you lol didnt see u already were here
The food must suck if it’s closing down after three years. Still, it takes a lot of guts to start a business of any kind. It’s too bad he’s shutting it down.
i agree but also dana isnt like any other with shit like that
He asked us to buy off shit already. That’s how I found out yesterday.
Do you know many promoters that act like Dana white?