Ortiz closing his restaurant

Look at the other thread. I posted about him a couple hours ago.

2 Likes

I actually still got our text thread about Tito fucking him over.

I think Tito’s going to convert his restaurant to Italian instead. He wants to give Siciliano a run for his money in that area.

1 Like

2 Likes

Opening up a gym would be a better idea. He has a lot of knowledge in this area. Restaurants have a high failure rate, if he mcdojoed a kids class, had an adult class and mma I think he would do well. If he is lazy and doesn’t show up it will tank

4 Likes

Anyway I like Tito. He is an idiot sometimes but he is an original OGer. I hope he does well

6 Likes

He still owes @Siciliano pops $50 for a fridge he bought off of him off of Craigslist like a decade ago

3 Likes

Don’t bring personal family into life please

4 Likes

I want to outlive my kids and having a cantina did not align with my goal

3 Likes

This doesnt necessarily apply to gyms.tons of fighters have gyms with their names of them and aren’t really active in Day to day operations.ive even seen gyms where dudes are only there for seminars that they charge regular seminar fees for on top of gym dues

2 Likes

He did well for a guy with a cracked skull, props Tito

1 Like

you accidentally the whole your already thing

i sorta blame shiloh for not being there tbh

i think Tito should open a drive-thru doner kebab outlet serving rotating elephants leg with good sauces and too much salad.

fuck sitting down in a local restaurant when you can Tito To-Go.

just say jerry bohlander for a side portion of Spicy Bellend Fries.

2 Likes

Will Ferrell as Elf: Throne of Lies Quote

1 Like

Should we take this place over ?

I bet we could get Judge Judy eating in our place !

2 Likes

Tank Abbott is toothlessly grinning rn.

2 Likes

3 Likes

If Siciliano and I take this place over you can bring your Halloween decorations and animatronics.

2 Likes