You haven’t missed my birthday yet. It’s on the horizon. Don’t ask RIGPIG, he misses it year after heartbreaking year ![]()
When is it. Exact date and location. I’ll also need a copy of your drivers license and original social security card.
It’s September 6th. 5 days before never forget
It’s that simple.
@RIGPIG trying to set me up. That’s low
Were you in the city when it happened

Thanks a lot guys. Made me look foolish and for no reason
Whoops ![]()
![]()
![]()
You’re an antique

A beautiful, elegant antique. I think we can all agree.
Amen

Just paid for shipping to return my Dern fight top and shorts!
Are they male or female?
![]()
![]()
This is too fuckin funny
It’s a soy apocalypse over there.
Soymageddon
I tried posting on reddit at some point, but I found it impossible not to get banned. Like if you posted any kind of take the mods didn’t agree with they’d take extreme liberties with their interpretation of the rules and ban you. Some of their reasonings were baffling. I even put real effort into not breaking the rules, but I only ever got a few posts in before getting banned again and having to create a new account. Then they pretend as if their takes are the consensus of the entire world. It’s like a giant lie. The definition of propaganda I guess.
I tried posting on reddit at some point, but I found it impossible not to get banned. Like if you posted any kind of take the mods didn’t agree with they’d take extreme liberties with their interpretation of the rules and ban you. Some of their reasonings were baffling. I even put real effort into not breaking the rules, but I only ever got a few posts in before getting banned again and having to create a new account. Then they pretend as if their takes are the consensus of the entire world. It’s like a giant lie.
Ive been permanently banned 3 times and it wasn’t even bad




