Reddit in shambles

Women would nuke each other over a pair of shoes

2 Likes

I knew it :goal_net::sun:

I got banned from TwoXChromosomes for saying trans women aren’t women. It was purely a test and those retards failed.

3 Likes

That ass really is next level

1 Like

Whats up with her huge hands

Can’t tell if you’re joking but that’s

Why Are You Why Are You Gay

2 Likes

The comments weren’t as bad as I thought they would be.

Couple retards for sure. 5 years ago probably would have been 10x worse.

They have to be melting down over Luigi pleading guilty :laughing:

1 Like

Dumb comment - we will never live in a world where the genders stop trying to impress one another

1 Like

Ttt

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

4.39 wockas

1 Like

Bump for that ass

2 Likes

Licking Phone Licking Smartphone

2 Likes

Its a fucking blast to troll

2 Likes

Yes sir

1 Like

Ohh oh forgot about these, thank you!

4 Likes

Those two laying down would have the cleanest assholes on the planet once I got done.

3 Likes