Remembering Mark Hunts UFC run

The Bigfoot fight was nuts, I remember thinking I had no idea Bigfoot had a chin like that. He never had to show it before that fight. Most justified draw in MMA

That’s such a UG thing to say though. Calling everybody a faggot because they won’t go dick to dick touching with you…

2 Likes

Man I remember when the ufc used to get my heart pumping.

2 Likes

Most likely none of them. Maybe the top, Gane and Tommy. Maybe Hokit would be harder to beat than the other 2. I come see Hunt losing to plenty of them but I see him beating more of them than he’d lose to.

He was so entertaining and such a fan favorite that the ufc was paying him a flat $700,000-$750,000 while earning bonuses for him performances. Who the fuck is making that much in ufc right now that isn’t a champ? That shit is crazy to think about