Remembering Mark Hunts UFC run

This was a pretty good beat down

2 Likes

Dana tried to buy his contract out before his UFC debut.

Hunto said fuck you I want to fight.

5 Likes

And then promptly went on to getting subbed in like a minute in his first fight :laughing:

I actually watched that at Applebee’s, the one and only time I’ve ever been in an Applebee’s. And they replayed it at the end of the pay per view because it was a quick prelim. I remember telling my bros that Hunt knocks people silly and then he lost in a minute

5 Likes

Teh curtain jerker, big sexy Sean McCorkle

Then he’d win 4 with the lone decision being Teh Roth.

His KO win over Cheick was very impressive, even into his later years Cup Check is hard to put away.

3 Likes

I forgot about the fucking arm bar attempt at the end of round 2 (11:20). I wonder if they even had odds listed for Mark Hunt by 2nd rd submission

2 Likes

Round 3 is particularly brutal

1 Like

#Hunt4TheGold

2 Likes

Remember when he came to the oldg and he was like

Everyone was giving him his flowers and he was like ‘is this where we all touch dicks??’

Ug was like wut

Then he was like ‘fuck all you faggots then’ and never returned

2 Likes

And that Japanese fanboy drew lovingly crafted heartfelt drawings of him

Instead of being like ‘cheers bro’, he was like wtf is this creepy shit

2 Likes

2 Likes

Who does Hunto lose to on the current UFC roster?

Nope, Hunt was a fan and reposted the artwork

2 Likes

IMG_3287

IMG_3286

IMG_3284

1 Like

The Bigfoot fight was brutal. They both took so much damage.

1 Like

He was so close to beating werdum

The Stipe beating he took was rough

1 Like

It wasn’t his last one though.

i remember thinking it was a shame to chuck a kickboxer with nothing much in the tank in there with ufc guys… in a sport he was only just getting used to. he got subbed and it was rough…

fair play he turned things around and put on some of the craziest fights ever.

hope he gets to keep enough money after the zuffa legal tractor is finished running him over.

Thats good, he was leery at one point

I’m pretty sure he even met Hunt and got a Pic with him

1 Like