Strickland Over UFC - threatans to vacate title

https://x.com/HappyPunch/status/2107959819067953174/photo/2

Turned Down UFC 335 fight over crap offer

6 Likes

https://x.com/ChampRDS/status/2107953762455495133/photo/1

1 Like

Sean Strickland is the new Francis Ngannou?

2 Likes

He’s over a year late when it comes to Jake Paul’s popularity

1 Like

good

Sean is a draw and fighters should capitalize on their popularity

12 Likes

He probably sees Dana doing fuck all for UFC fighters while trying to promote Zuffa boxing and paying Conor Benn 15Milly for 2 rounds of work. He says fuck you pay me

12 Likes

Jake Paul might knock Strickland out in a boxing match with boxing gloves on.

Nate Diaz looked pathetic with boxing gloves.

The play by play guys were laughing at his pitty patter no power punches.

Strickland fights like a diaz brother without the BJJ. Well actually not that good either. Just defensive boxing and jabs.

Such a boring fighter.

With little power.

Jack Paul rules

2 Likes

Jake Paul

I already explained this.

UFC officially died after UFC White House.

2 Likes

I don’t see how the UFC can keep the top 1% draws with zero PPV points offered

5 Likes

Exactly what I told my aunt. I said( when you said it) ,
I said, “ aunt Nicole, oranos just said that the UFC at the Whitehouse event, was it’s suicide. lol I know, write it down cos I imagine he’ll try to remind us when someone like Strickland trolls the UFC into getting more money and I want to be the first one to tell him I remember”

9 Likes

Strickland is right

11 Likes

He should go back home and sell propane

3 Likes

Strickland Propane has nice ring to it.

3 Likes

Do I care…nope.
Sean’s a grown-ass man.

1 Like

Does vacating the title and going up to 205 make it any easier to get out of there?

I wonder if Sean realizes why Conor makes so much more than him?! Probably not

1 Like

The question is - is Strickland easily replaceable? I think he is, he could leave the ufc and they will replace him rather easily with new talent

she knew who i was immediately i bet