Would you trade lives with Tito Ortiz?

lol. Making fun of low class behavior is white knighting?

I see how you are.

2 Likes

I PUT A SMILEY FACE!!!

I could tell it was not a sincere “all in fun” smiley face. It was malicious mockery.

2 Likes

Oh, you’ll KNOW when I maliciously mockerify you!!

This was not one of those times!

1 Like

We were once friends, I too invested in hamburger bun tacos and lost.

A friendship ruined

2 Likes

Tito Ortiz’ net worth 2025: How a UFC pioneer built a $20 


[image]

The Times of India

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com â€ș Sports News

Dec 14, 2025 — According to Celebrity Net worth and court filings, Tito Ortiz’s net worth is estimated at around $20 million. Tito Ortiz’s MMA career and fight 


No way this is accurate

Tito is too dumb to have money left

They just announced his restaurant is closing

I honestly feel sorry for him now too.

Seems like hes hurting physically as well

1 Like

:thinking:

Gonna say turtle.

Meanwhile Guy Mezger is a naturopathic doctor and owns multiple gyms. Maybe he could give Tito a job cleaning the bathrooms or something. Make Tito his bitch.

2 Likes

100 % TRUTH

1 Like

I really didn’t want to post in this thread but all I’ll say is that those celeb net worth sites are so fuckin inaccurate up or down.

1 Like

Nice poster of WWE Superstar Randy Ortiz in the bg

1 Like

No, but this thread is a great opportunity to review how hot Amber was/is.



I wouldn’t trade places, but imagine how much money you could make with Tito-level fame and some intelligence/marketing skills!

He has made more money than I have and was the best fighter in his division for a while. If I could have his fighting skill but make better decisions I think this life would be better than mine. I wouldn’t trade him now however

I’d rather trade places with Hulk Hogan than Tito.