Would you trade lives with Tito Ortiz?

  • Yes
  • No
  • :turtle:
0 voters

I put yes cause im guessing he still has money…

Well that restaurant…

1 Like

lol @ the idea of a slightly intelligent person taking over Tito’s life. imagine surfacing and unpacking the horrorshow legacy caused by decades of Tito decision-making

8 Likes

I would have to buy all new hats

8 Likes

if i could outlive his children

5 Likes

She lives in a room with a mattress on the floor? Isn’t she 50+ years old

I feel pretty bad for the one guy who voted yes

3 Likes

Trade current lives? Or go back and start over as him?

Straight up trading places, you get to live as 2026 Tito forever

Craig Robinson: The Office 'Nope'

1 Like

Can I trade back afterwards? Id do bad bad things as Tito, then jump back into my body. Now its a race against time for him to prove his innocence that his body was inhabited by another man before he gets the death penalty.

1 Like

I wouldn’t trade lives with anyone because then I wouldn’t know all the friends and family I’ve had all my life.

2 Likes

I chose Tiz. I don’t know who Tiz is, but I don’t want to be Tito.

2 Likes

OR Tease

No, I don’t need @Siciliano pissed of at me!

OR @PeteyWheatstraw white knighting on my behalf!!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m purposely not posting in this thread.

3 Likes

You’re doing great!

5 Likes

Whew!

1 Like