Contender Series is Back

And crazy that they can beat someone like Bella, who basically had elite level training most of her life. Not just beat her in a fluky way but outpoint her over 3 rounds.

2 Likes

Yeah lol. This sport is crazy

1 Like

Fuck I forgot this was on. Mir lost it sounds like?

Yup. First round very competitive back and forth, got less competitive over time and Apodaca took over with her striking. Mir spent a lot of time standing back and waiting, trying to catch kicks. When she did land it was impactful, but Apodaca was more active and was able to stop all the takedowns

2 Likes

That use to make me angry..but I’m better then that now

1 Like
1 Like

Bella is a front runner like daddy.

1 Like

Dana White post Bella Mir performance

1 Like
1 Like

I hope next week is better than this weeks

I don’t understand Petruzella’s head shaking at the result. He got man handled and dropped. It was a good stoppage.

1 Like

Ronald Humphrey might be a problem if he learns head movement and striking.

1 Like

https://x.com/acdmma_/status/2092650991875129483?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^2092650991875129483|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

5 Likes

Bella Mir is a nepobaby. She’s almost 25 and is 4-1 against low level competition and nothing special in MMA​:yawning_face:. She ain’t no Helena or Ffion in grappling either. The last time I heard this level of hype from a fighter was Mark Coleman who for some reason kept hyping that his daughters were going to get into MMA… there both in the medical field lol

2 Likes

She has been competing in BJJ, wrestling and MMA, and has been successful in all three. You act like she has 10 losses lol. She’s just gonna get better.

2 Likes

Its been an entertaining season of fights so far, not sure who will actually make an impact on the roster in the big show at this point.