Cacadoody*
They’ll probably give it to Mir, but the other girl clearly won on damage.
They better fucking not
lol. She got beat by an accountant
Got damn should have bet on that one.
Beautiful, nice win
Impressive performance

I put $15 on Apodaca for just action.
lol how are you 32 with 4 fights? WMMA must still largely be cardio kickboxing imports.
That is the biggest underdog in MMA history to win as far as I know.
I think she stumbled upon MMA
I think Mir could have won that fight if she had more experience and a better IQ. She was cracking Alex whenever they exchanged but she spent most of the fight standing at kicking range with a girl who has a kickboxing background and had a 5” reach advantage. When your opponent is that much taller you need to put your foot on the gas and pressure them. She basically just stood back and waited
What’s the pay out? And what were the odds you got?
Yeah, seemed like they didn’t want to say it
On Fandual Apodaca got up +1800 .. so $10 bet would’ve got you $180
Im glad Dana isn’t doing the “good win but get more experience” bullshit anymore.
Rough night for Mir. Might want to think about that back up plan after all.

crazy a girl had 72 inch reach at 5’7
Apodaca was on UFC Unfiltered a couple of weeks ago. She said she works in IT and basically went into a gym out of curiosity then liked it and decided to try it out. I don’t think she ever had any plans of fighting, based on what she said.
It’s crazy how so many male mma fighters dedicate lives to chasing the long shot of achieving their UFC dream and wmma fighters just stumble their way into the UFC.