Contender Series is Back

1 Like

Frank mir looks fucking terrifying

1 Like

This chick is retarded, here little girl lost fair an square

Not a guy anyone should mess with. He’s a true bad ass.

1 Like

This was a humbling experience for her, just like her Dad went through. We’ll see what she’s made of after the next fight. I expect moms to defend their kids but this mom was a little bit extra. Fair play to the opponent. She won the fight and it was clear. It wasn’t luck.

2 Likes
1 Like

Only the Devil could turn a Stripper into a housewife.

I’m late to this conversation, but what’s the deal with Alex Apodaca‘s stomach? It didn’t look natural.

Yeah it’s weird

She’s built like a spider

1 Like

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Nearly time boys

1 Like

No huge odds tonight .. largest on FanDuel is Rivera +340

2 Likes

Sweet, while it was fun seeing those beatdowns last week I want some wars

WAR_Tits

2 Likes