Contender Series is Back

Alright it’s go time boys!!

First fight about to start

Boys are swinging

I see Corey Hill is back.

Just talking about that dude’s legs lookin like toothpicks.

Livingston is slowing down because he’s been running a marathon backwards. Not from spinning too much lol

I like smith here

Where you at @DimethylSulfide

1 Like

Just sign both guys for fucks sakes. They’re both game and UFC ready.

2 Likes

Thanks dawg. I just turned it on.

Did I hear that long winded idiot call for a spot on a MSG card after a split decision win?

1 Like

Damn sounds like I missed a good one

1 Like

Yeah young guys these days..be a bit humble

He should have said I’ll fight asap, that’s how you get the push

1 Like

It was probably a 7 out of 10 on excitement but I think both guys have UFC calibur skill. I thought the decision was wrong.

2 Likes

That dude that done the moonwalk after the ko last week or so, billal something

He won on the contender then got a big ko on the China card recently,like week later he will be a star an thats how you do

Kill cunts an fight often..

1 Like

3 Likes

What in the fuck was the ref doing there?

2 Likes

Oh boy here we go

That elbow was back of the head I think.

1 Like