Contender Series is Back

Beetlejuice Declares 'It's Showtime!'

First fighters walking out now

Denzel Washington as Alonzo Says Boom!

1 Like

Oh snap he ded

1 Like

Ol blue got slept

1 Like

This contender series has been freeking great

1 Like

Damn the Apex is completely different now.. goes to show what 1k in small venue can do

1 Like

It really has

Went out to use the banjo and the fight was over within 2 piss drops.

I haven’t watched Contender Series before… around what time does the main event start? I’m in central time

1 Like

Show start 6 pm cst.. usually 6 fights

It’s really worth going back an watching the past two as well bro

1 Like

Alright let’s go Mexico

1 Like

Is it just me or does anyone else just prefer to watch events live?

It’s hard for me to go back and watch a football game or something unless I watched it in the moment.

1 Like

Fights start at 5 am Sunday for me, I never miss them, sometimes a little groggy but I love it

I did similar when I was in the UK.

I have to watch anything live if possible, it just doesn’t feel right delayed

1 Like

I got Humprey with a quickness

1 Like

The uk audience is fucked, ufc starts at like 1 am

Do you mean the big black gentleman?

1 Like