Contender Series is Back

I put $5 on the +800 on Mexican kid to make $46

Black guy is a round one wonder and energy waster. Hopefully Mexico can take him to deep waters.

This is fun

Let’s do it tits…. I’ll buy you three beers

1 Like

Great name

That was a mauling, yeesh.

2 Likes

No…that sounds like trouble

lol. Black guy is good hammer.. but guarantee he’s not a good nail

Mexican dude was a goer but got run over

1 Like

Most likely man, all gas no brakes… Handful till the fade comes though

1 Like

This guy is a clown

You can tell he’s low IQ as soon as he opens his mouth.

1 Like

Fan dual close the betting early on this next fight

This episode kind of sucks with all these massive lopsided betting odds. Mir is -4250.

1 Like

Not this fight.. the Fight with the Brazilian hwt

Last week had some big underdogs that won

Damn we are running through these fights damn it

I like that Ronald dudes attitude, we need more overly aggressive fighters in my opinion even if he is a tossers

Also I got the Scottish lad in the one

Would like to see this Scottish dork get stretched