Contender Series is Back

He’s going to violate him.

Hmm sounds little gay

1 Like

Note to self.. never go on the trampoline again

1 Like

Also @Jimmy-Coconuts

Your barred from trampolines as well now bro

balleto needs to start crowding this guy and combo in the pocket, he’s getting lit up at range.

1 Like

He’s fighting likes a 10 rnd fight

1 Like

I wouldn’t give him a contract..

Bro!

Dude will be a problem

But ol baldy loves to build the European market

Temu Garry

No we have a trampoline place across the street but I don’t want to bust an ACL or MCL or both.

I’m not banned from it.

Fine..

Nah he actually wants to finish fights

1 Like

The world has caught up, look at all the top fives in each division, an I love my American brothers

“I could have finished earlier but I wanted the experience”

Bullshit. What a faggot.

1 Like

Mr Black Excellence earlier would mauled Temu Garry

I’m not sure about that

I always find that take bullshit.. He didn’t like that jab that Bellato could’ve thrown more in the first

1 Like

The Wire: Stringer Bell's Intense Look

1 Like

Tonight’s contest from a competing stand point .. kind of suck. Who ever was match maker this week needs to be fired

I’ve got Piazzon win and Murr by sub parlay