Contender Series is Back

lol. My bets are the exact opposite of last week

Bisping didn’t even have time to mention his father invented Pizza Huts best item ever, the P’zone

1 Like

Next Honda Housey

1 Like

She still needs a lot of work

Mir sucks

lol. This chick is built n like a spider 5’7 with 62 inch reach crazy for a woman

She’s going to have to focus on the sport instead of that “I want UFC, Olympics, boxing, etc.”

She’s not a good MMA fighter at all at this point. And this is by WMMA standards.

2 Likes

No one should ever be -6000

3 Likes

This is AMAZING

2 Likes

Upper decker is getting it done

4 Likes

Lady Mir not doing too good.

1 Like

This is fun because of the upset an all

1 Like

One of my favourite fights

Mir lacks heart and cardio.

Nice fence grabs

Ohhhh look at them cheeks

I hope someone put some money against mir. I would’ve but i had no clue about this.

I almost put money on Pena vs Nunes 1 but i had I go do it in person, drive 30 min to the next state to do it, so I didn’t.

1 Like

Do not lose this upper decker